The Ministry of Finance has announced a job vacancy for a debt management analyst.
According to the announcement, the main requirement for the position is an MQA level 7 or 8 educational qualification in a relevant field, such as accounting, business administration, business management, economics, finance, project management, or supply chain management.
The main responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the preparation of medium and long-term debt strategies with a focus on minimising state debt and risk
- Conducting analysis of state debt portfolio and assisting in conducting debt sustainability analysis
- Conducting risk analysis in connection to state debt and providing necessary assistance in risk management
- Assisting in the monitoring of the department’s performance based on the strategic benchmarks for state debt management
- Assisting in drafting state guarantee and on-lend policy
- Assisting in preparation of analytical reports on debt
- Assisting in all work conducted by the section
Basic salary for the position is MVR 6,259, with a service allowance of MVR 2,000 and additional allowances.
The deadline for applications 1200hrs on 23rd August 2022.
Applications can be emailed to the Finance Ministry at email@example.com.