Government to Send Expatriate Workers with No Visa or Travel Document Back to Their Country

Economic Ministry has announced that expatriate workers without any visa or travel documents will be sent back to their native country in government expense.

Economic Ministry has stated that any document required for their arrival into their country will be provided by the respective country’s high commission or embassy.

- Advertisement -

The government and immigration have come to an agreement on the matter of sending expatriate workers back to their country.

Economic Ministry has also stated that workers willing to leave the country can send their passport number and id card number to the ministry number 7205648.

Economic Ministry has been working on identifying illegal expatriate workers and has been taking necessary actions against them.

- Advertisement -