Well-known digital media professional and former consultant for Visit Maldives, Mohamed Shafraz Hafiz is expected to speak at the TBEX Europe 2020 in Catania, Italy.
Shafraz who currently serves as the Deputy Director Digital Marketing & Social Media for luxury island resort Kandima Maldives will speak at the forum along with 11 other highly skilled leading specialists in the industry.
Shafraz will talk about how to pitch to luxury hotel brands. He will be joined by Paul Johnson, the editor of ‘A Luxury Travel Blog’, the world’s premier blog that targets luxury travel.
In addition to Shafraz and Paul, the conference will feature:
- Eulanda & Omo Osagiede: co-founders of Hey! Dip Your Toes In, an award-winning blog which promotes creative digital content with a focus on global travel and food culture.
- Catharina Fischer: one of the leading experts in influencer marketing and a digital leader with over 10 years of experience in tourism. She was previously the Head of Social Media at the German National Tourist Board (GNTB).
- Lou Mongello: the host of WDW Radio, an award-winning podcast (once ranked #2 overall on iTunes and named Best Travel Podcast for 9 consecutive years) about the Disney Parks and movies, Marvel, and Star Wars.
- TJ Lee: the host of the Cutest Travel & Food Show on Youtube with more than 300K subscribers and 1.6 million monthly views.
- Anton Diaz: Founder of Our Awesome Planet, the number #1 food and travel media in the Philippines.
- Fiona Anderson: a PR professional with 20 years of experience, spanning corporate, lifestyle and travel spheres.
- Chris “Mercer” Mercer: the co-founder of MeasurementMarketing.io
- Zoe Cairns: highly respected and proficient International Social Media Speaker, Trainer and Consultant. She is the founder of ZC Social Media.
- Arlo Hemphill: the Senior Oceans Campaigner with Greenpeace. He currently represents Greenpeace’s USA office on the global Protect the Oceans campaign, dedicated to advancing a global network of ocean sanctuaries to encompass 30% of the world’s oceans by 2030.
TBEX Europe is the leading travel bloggers’ conference held annually. The platform intends to provide a wealth of information for industry travel and tourism providers on how to develop an effective online presence and work effectively with content creators.