The official press conference of BML Guesthouses Maldives Conference 2016 was held last night by Maldives Getaways Pvt Ltd at Champa Central Hotel. All the partners of the event was present in the official panel along with the industry stakeholders and organizers to riposte any queries by the press about this year’s Guesthouses Maldives Conference.
The partners highlighted the importance of this conference & how they will help to reach the main target to attract 500,000 tourist arrivals by 2020 to guesthouses. The event will be attended by leading travel agents from MATATO and OTA’s like booking.com, Expedia, Makemytrip etc.
The first travel trade show of the Visit Maldives Year 2016 will be held on 24th September at Dharubaaruge. With a total of more than 150 guesthouse owners, 15 partners, 5 endorsing partners along with 30 leading travel agents & OTA will be attending this special conference.
This is an invitation only event with participants carefully selected, personally invited and verified against our strict qualification criteria. One day of pure business where we will have a full programme of events scheduled from morning to evening allowing you the opportunity to engage with existing and new prospects.
Started in 2014, Guesthouses Maldives the only magazine & conference promoting and providing all essential services to the guesthouse industry. Currently there are over 400 guesthouses in 80 islands of Maldives with 5000 bed capacity.
Partners of BML Guesthouses Maldives Conference 2016
- Title Partner: Bank of Maldives
- Main Partner: Lily International
- Premium Partner: Hassan Marine Engineering Solutions
- Telecom Partner: Dhiraagu
- Premium Partner: STO
- Insurance Partner: Allied Maldives
- Printing Partner: M7 Print
- Boat Building Partner: Alshaali Marine Maldives
- Guest Ameneties Partner: The Guest
- Jetski Partner: SeaDoo
- Fuel Partner: FSM
- Gas Partner: Maldives Gas
- Airline Partner: Mega Maldives
- Beverage Partner: Coco Cola
- Office Automation Partner: Copier Plus
- Event Partner: Event Maldives
- Endorsing Partner: MMA, MMPRC, MATI, UNWTO, MATATO, Ministry of Economic Development
- Media Partners: Avas, Corporate Maldives, PSM