Corporate Maldives is proud to introduce the Top 20 General Managers who are currently working in the hospitality industry in Maldives.
These GMs have had a long-serving career, and continues to share their experiences and knowledge to their fellow associates. Corporate Maldives took in to consideration the number of years they have contributed to the hospitality industry. The Top 20 were taken from a collection of 148 operating resorts.
The Top 20 GMs are as follows (not listed in any order):
- Mario Piazza | Angsana Velavaru
- Maurice Van Den Bosch | Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives
- Ismail Rasheed | Bandos Maldives
- Qaisar Naseem | Villa Hotels & Resorts
- Dominik Kuenstle | Constance Hotels & Resorts
- Coetzer Deysel | Anantara Resorts
- Hussain Naeem | Medhufushi Island Resort
- Haneef Mohamed | Dreamland, The Unique Sea & Lake Resort Spa
- Glenn Daniels | Dhigali Maldives
- Thomas Weber | Diamonds Thudufushi & Athuruga Resorts
- Jean-Christophe Nager | TSMIC Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Ramsay Perera | Embudu Village
- Renato W. Chizzola | Cheval Blanc Randheli
- Martin Lount | Coco Bodu Hithi Resort
- Walter C. Kaufmann | Meeru Island Resort
- Upul Gedarakumbura | Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi
- Jan Tibaldi | One & Only Reethi Rah
- Marteyne Van Well | Six Senses Laamu
- Alexander Blair | St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort
- Abdullah Thamheed | Sun Siyam Hotels & Resorts
On behalf of the team at Corporate Maldives, congratulations to all the listed GMs on their long-standing service in the hospitality industry and we wish you luck in the future.
Top 20 Most Influential General Managers in Maldives will be listed annually on the Corporate Maldives website.