Dhiraagu has announced extra FREE data and special data offers for Fixed Broadband and Mobile customers to provide further ease to its customers amid the fourth wave of the COVID-19 pandemic in the Maldives.
Special offers for Dhiraagu Fixed Broadband and Mobile customers include;
- Starting from today, Dhiraagu Fixed Broadband and mobile customers will receive additional data free of charge, for the month of June.
- Dhiraagu Fixed Broadband customers will be awarded 30% extra FREE data. FREE Data will be awarded to all eligible customers within the first week of June 2021 and will be valid till 30 June 2021.
- All Dhiraagu Postpaid and Dhiraagu Amilla Postpaid customers will be awarded between 25% to 200% extra FREE data.
- Dhiraagu Postpaid ‘Vaguthun Geah Internet’ customers will receive a 30% FREE data allowance. 30% FREE allowance for Postpaid Data SIM customers.
Dhiraagu has also announced FREE Extra Data and special offers on Boosters and Data Bundles to help students with remote education. Special offers include;
- All Fixed Broadband customers will receive DOUBLE allowances on boosters once activated.
- Dhiraagu Prepaid ‘Vaguthun Geah Internet’ customers will receive a 30% FREE data allowance on packages activated.
- 100% EXTRA allowance on ‘Vaguthun Geah Internet’ boosters activated.
- All Mobile Postpaid customers can enjoy DOUBLE the allowances on boosters activate.
- All Dhiraagu Prepaid customers will receive 50% extra Data Allowance on COMBO Plans and 200% extra Allowance on Mini Data Add-Ons valid for 30 days from activation.
- 30% FREE allowance will be awarded for Data Add-ons activated on Prepaid Data SIM.
- 100% EXTRA allowance on boosters on Data SIM upon activation.
All these FREE extra data on boosters and bundles will be effective from 12:00 hrs on 27 May until 30 June 2021.
Additionally, Dhiraagu has an on-going promotion where all Mamen customers can enjoy 50% discount on Data Add-ons activated before 30 June 2021.
Dhiraagu is committed to supporting in every way possible as the community depends on its services more than ever. It is their highest priority to ensure they provide reliable connectivity to keep customers connected while they continue to stay home safely.