Dhiraagu has announced extra free data and special data offers for Fixed Broadband and Mobile customers following the announcement by HPA imposing further movement restrictions to curb the spread of Covid-19.
As we navigate through this difficult time, our lifestyle changes present a set of challenges and the need for digital services has been further emphasized. Similar to last year, all workforces are back to remote working while students continue with remote education. Dhiraagu hopes to provide further ease to its customers with the following special offers;
FREE data for Dhiraagu Fixed Broadband and Mobile customers
• Dhiraagu Fixed Broadband packages will be awarded with 30% extra FREE data.
• Dhiraagu Postpaid and Dhiraagu Amilla Postpaid customers will be awarded between 25% to 200% extra FREE
• Dhiraagu Postpaid ‘Vaguthun Geah Internet’ customers will receive 30% FREE data allowance
• Dhiraagu will award 30% FREE allowance for Postpaid Data SIM.
Dhiraagu will be awarding FREE Data to all these customers within the first week of June 2021.
FREE extra data on Boosters and Bundles activated
• Fixed Broadband customers will receive DOUBLE allowances on boosters activated.
• Mobile Postpaid customers can enjoy DOUBLE the allowances on boosters activated.
• Dhiraagu Prepaid customers will receive 50% extra Allowance on COMBO Plans and 200% extra Allowance on Mini Data Add-Ons valid for 30 days from activation.
• Dhiraagu Prepaid ‘Vaguthun Geah Internet’ customers will receive 30% FREE data allowance on packages activated.
• 100% EXTRA allowance on ‘Vaguthun Geah Internet’ boosters activated.
• Dhiraagu will award 30% FREE allowance for Data Add-ons activated on Prepaid Data SIM
• 100% EXTRA allowance on boosters on Data SIM activated.
All these FREE extra data on boosters and bundles will be effective from 12:00 hrs on 27 May until 30 June 2021.
Additionally, Dhiraagu has an on-going promotion where all Mamen customers can enjoy 50% discount on Data Add-ons activated before 30 June 2021.
Dhiraagu is committed to support in every way possible as the community depends on their services more than ever. It is their highest priority to ensure they provide a reliable connectivity to keep customers connected while they continue to stay home safely.