The first ever ‘Customer Service Experience Conference’ is a one-day event scheduled to take place on 4th December 2017 at Paradise Island Resort. A project of Customer Service Experience Foundation Maldives in association with Customer Service Experience Foundation UK will provide an arena of knowledge to participants.
The conference is targeted to customer experience leaders, customer service IT enthusiasts, customer data and analytic managers, and also customer service and support managers. In addition, the event will provide:
- Insights from leaders in Customer Experience from business to government in the Maldives
- Some of the most influential leaders in Customer Experience in the world
- The day will provide you with a clear vision of the challenges of the coming year and how to start addressing them
- Networking with the leaders of Customer Experience in the Maldives and our specially invited international guests
- Access insights from the Customer Experience Foundation platform
A vibrant team of delegate speakers will attend the conference and provide an abundance of knowledge, according to Ziyau Samad, Managing Director, Customer Service Experience Foundation Maldives. Additionally, the conference will further provide insight on how to digitally transform a company while adhering to its business philosophy, a catalyst to determine the typical journey endured by a customer seeking information (customer mapping) pertaining to a certain product or service, and finally, avenues to acknowledge managerial options to empower subordinates to provide a memorable customer experience.
The information provided during the conference would include strategies to transform companies according to their service culture, digital transformation, customer journey mapping and many more. Additionally, information will be provided on how employee engagement and efficient ways of servicing customers using the latest tech in the market.
Online registrations have been opened up at http://cxfo.mv/register/
Interested parties are requested to contact +9607783303 or email email@example.com to participate or obtain further information.