Maldives Islamic Banks opens new ATM outlets

Photo : Maldives Islamic Bank

Maldives Islamic Bank (MIB) opens a new ATM outlet in Ameenee Magu.

Located in Maldives National University, Faculty of Education, the outlet was officially opened by acting-CEO of MIB, Mr Ahmed Riza.

- Advertisement -

With an ATM opened at Velana International Airport last may, this is the 4th ATM outlet of MIB. Newly opened ATM comes with Bengali language, in addition to Dhivehi and English.

MIB started its operations on 7th March 2011, with 75% shares owned by Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD) and the remaining 25% by Government. Currently, ICD holds 70% shares with 5% being owned by Amana Takaful and remaining shares owned by Government.

- Advertisement -