Maldives Transport and Contracting Company (MTCC) has won multiple awards at the Maldives Boating Awards 2022.
The Maldives Boating Awards 2022, organised by the National Boating Association of Maldives (NBAM) was held on Monday, December 12 at Dharubaarugé, Malé and was attended by over 200 stakeholders of the local boating community.
Awards won by MTCC at Maldives Boating Awards 2022:
- SOE and Company Appreciation Award
- Most Preferred Marine Engineering Service Provider of the Year (Main Engine): Yanmar
- Dockyard/Slipway of the year: MTCC Boatyard
- Most Preferred Marine Generator Brand of the Year: Yanmar Generator
- Most Preferred Marine Paint of the Year
- Best Local Ferry Service Provider
MTCC staff members also won a number of awards in individual categories:
- Best Engineer: MTCC’s Mohamed Rasheed
- Best Captain: MTCC’s Ahmed Zaky
- Best Crew Member: MTCC’s Ibrahim Abdul Hady
The National Boating Association of Maldives (NBAM) has been recognising and celebrating the achievements of local boaters since 2015. This year’s winners were selected by a panel of industry experts and local boating enthusiasts, and represent the best and brightest in the Maldivian boating community.