Ooredoo Maldives hosted their SMB Meetup – North Edition in HDh. Kulhudhufushi in partnership with Kulhudhufushi Council yesterday, where several SMB’s and entrepreneurs from the north region of the Maldives were invited to network, share ideas, feedback and form partnerships.
“We believe that SMBs play an integral role in building our community and are an important contributor to the economy. Earlier this year we started this initiative with the aim to enable SMBs in the Maldives through digital solutions and power sustainable business growth and we are delighted to bring this forum to the north of Maldives and engage with businesses and entrepreneurs in the region,” stated Ooredoo Maldives Managing Director & CEO, Khalid Al-Hamadi.
“We are excited to partner with Ooredoo Maldives and extend our support for this initiative to empower businesses through digital solutions for sustainable growth. Transforming businesses in the region through digitalisation will greatly boost the growth of the island community and its economy,” stated Kulhudhufushi City Mayor, Mohamed Athif.
During the event, Kulhudhufushi City Mayor, Mohamed Athif along with Ooredoo Maldives Managing Director & CEO, Khalid Al Hamadi and Ooredoo Maldives Chief Commercial Officer, Hussain Niyaz officially inaugurated a special webpage for Small and Medium Businesses to easily access support for their business needs.
To get in touch with Ooredoo on your queries regarding the solutions provided for SMBs, visit: https://www.ooredoo.mv/smb_form
Some of the benefits that will help businesses boost their growth on Ooredoo Network include:
- 100% 4G coverage across the Maldives
- Connectivity solutions through special packages for businesses (Postpaid work group plans, Fibre Supernet broadband, 5G Airfibre, Moolee, m-Faisaa)
- 5G covering a huge part of Male’ and currently in work to expand to other locations
- Invested in PEACE Cable which will connect the shores of Kulhudhufushi, Singapore and Europe —this will significantly improve speed and latency, paving way for businesses to seamlessly provide high-tech services and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business
- Tier 3 ready Data Center, where businesses can host their servers
Ooredoo stated that these Meet-Ups will be held across the nation throughout the year, with the aim to provide the opportunity to be a part of this event for as many businesses as possible.