On the occasion of International Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) Day, Ooredoo Maldives hosted their SMB Meetup yesterday, where several SMB’s and entrepreneurs were invited to network, share ideas, feedback and form partnerships
Ooredoo Maldives believes that Small Medium Businesses play an integral role in community and is an important contributor to the economy. The aim is to enable the SMBs through connectivity on Ooreedoo’s strong nationwide network and provide innovative digital solutions that will power resilient and sustainable growth of the businesses.
Ooredoo Maldives also highlighted some of the benefits that will help these businesses on Ooredoo Network:
- 100% 4G coverage across the Maldives
- Connectivity solutions through special packages for businesses (Postpaid work group plans, Fibre Supernet broadband, 5G Airfibre, Moolee, m-Faisaa)
- 5G covering a huge part of Male’ and currently in work to expand to other locations
- Invested in PEACE Cable which will connect the shores of Kulhudhufushi, Singapore and Europe. This will significantly improve speed and latency, paving way for business to seamlessly provide high tech services and improve efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
- Tier 3 ready Data Center, where businesses can host their servers
Ooredoo stated that these Meet-Ups will be held across the nation throughout the year, with the aim to provide the opportunity to be a part of this event for as many businesses as possible.