To support to the ongoing prevention measures for the spread of Covid-19, Ooredoo Maldives has announced the closure of Ooredoo Experience Centers across the nation to prioritise the safety of its employees and customers. The company urges its customers to stay home and make use of the digital platforms to stay connected during and post lockdown to ensure the safety of you and your loved ones. The company has facilitated access to its products and services online with 24-hour customer service via Ooredoo App.
Customers can get round the clock support on Ooredoo App, a super app which brings together self-care services, m-Faisaa services and its popular e-commerce platform Moolee.
- Prepaid Recharges
- Pay Ooredoo bills & utility bills
- Shop for essentials on Moolee 24/7 with free nationwide delivery
- Send money to friends and family via m-Faisaa
- 24×7 Customer service – chat with our agents or raise a ticket regarding any concern.
- Postpaid & SuperNet rateplan upgrade
Customers can also access our services via Digital Centers across the country. Ooredoo Digital Center provides 24/7 access to:
- Bill Payments
- Recharge Services
- m-Faisaa Cash-in Services
Ooredoo Digital Centers in the Capital City are situated at:
- Ooredoo Digital Center, Boduthakurufaanu Magu infront King Salman Mosque, Male’
- Ooredoo Experience Centre, 5-6 Nirolhu Magu, Hulhumale’
- Ooredoo Experience Centre, Rannabadeyri Magu, G Dh Thinadhooo
- Ooredoo Experience Centre, Fenfuvah Magu, Maadhadhu, Gn. Fuvahmulah
- Ooredoo Experience Center, Ameenee Magu, H.Dh. Kulhudhuffushi
- Ooredoo Experience Center, Link Road, in front of Gan Regional Hospital, L. Gan
- Ooredoo Experience Center, Shamsuddin Bodufadiyaaru Thakurufaanu Magu, S. Hithadhoo
For services not available in App and Digital Centre, reach them through email@example.com.