Ooredoo Maldives Prepaid and Postpaid customers can easily pay via Ooredoo Mobile balance for digital Gift Cards for their favourite application and online channels, and get codes for their favourite games via KARTI Store. Karti Store is an online platform for eGift cards and gaming codes offering a wide range of Gift cards and codes from a range of online stores and games including iTunes, Google Play, PlayStation, Xbox, Netflix, Spotify, PUBG, League of Legends, and World of Warcraft.
Ooredoo customers can easily make purchases on KARTI Store without a credit card. Prepaid customers can simply pay via mobile balance, while Postpaid customers can charge the amount to their Postpaid bill and check out from the website without the hassle of providing Credit/Debit card details.
Customers can follow these simple steps to buy a card on KARTI:
- Select the desired gift card
- Select your country “Maldives”
- Select Operator “Ooredoo Maldives”
- Insert mobile number and confirm purchase
- After confirming the purchase, a PIN number will be sent to the user’s mobile number for verification
- Insert the correct PIN in the field to confirm the purchase
- If the PIN is correct, the process will be completed successfully, and the card will appear on the My Cards page
To sign up for KARTI Store:
- Visit www.kartistore.com
- Register by clicking on the Signup link
- Once registration is complete, an activation email will be sent, click on the link to activate
- When the account is activated, the user can log in to the KARTI platform
For more information, please visit: http://ore.do/karti