Reliable internet connection has now become a vital essential in our daily lives with the digital transformation taking place across industries. With this in mind, Ooredoo Maldives has refined its Broadband portfolio, offering SuperNet customers affordable packages with Massive data benefits. In addition to the attractive packages available at affordable rates, Ooredoo continues upgrading its network infrastructure to create exceptional customer experience.
Ongoing Offers for SuperNet customers
- Deposit-free and router-free for new SuperNet customers applying for the service before 31st December 2023.
- Stand a chance to Fly to Paris to watch PSG vs Lyon live at Parc des Princes Stadium. The lucky winner gets return tickets to Paris and full board accommodation for 2 nights and 3 days, in addition to the stadium tickets. Existing SuperNet customers can upgrade their SuperNet plan to enter the lucky draw. New customers subscribing to SuperNet service during the promo period automatically enter Lucky Draw, valid till 31st December 2023.
- Lightning-fast speeds: Experience high-speed internet that allows you to stream, work, and connect with your family, friends and the world.
- Seamless connectivity: Enjoy uninterrupted service with 24/7 access to high-speed internet.
- Limitless possibilities: Explore a world of online opportunities, from streaming your favourite shows to working from home with ease.
As part of the company’s ongoing efforts to provide affordable services, Ooredoo has recently revamped SuperNet plans, providing up to 5 times the Internet speeds with massive data allowances, including SuperNet add-ons with much faster-throttled speeds. Moreover, the company ensures first the market benefit – Data Rollover to all SuperNet customers, where unused data at the end of the month will be carried forward and added to the next month’s package-inclusive data.
Customers subscribing to SuperNet can also enjoy Voice service, providing crystal clear landline services suited for home offices and small businesses. Furthermore, the network has also optimised its SuperNet services for popular applications such as Facebook, YouTube, Netflix, Gaming, and more.
In addition to the seamless connectivity, existing and new SuperNet customers subscribing to SuperNet 40M packages and above will enjoy benefits according to the plans tire. The Club Premier benefits are split into three tires – Silver, Gold and Platinum with various benefits, including unique offers and discounts from renowned local and international brands across the Maldives and access to premier Airport lounges through Priority Pass.
To activate SuperNet services, visit http://ore.do/getsupernet
To know more about Fly to Paris with Ooredoo offer, visit: http://ore.do/paris