Orca Media Group will be offering free PR support to 50 small and medium businesses this year.
As part of the group’s corporate social responsibility, coverage will be given for businesses with revenue of less than 10 million annually. Orca Media Group has already been assisting the SMEs since the outbreak of COVID-19.
The 50 companies will be selected on first come, first serve basis as reported by the group. The SMEs will receive PR support from Corporate Maldives, the leading business resource of Maldives for corporate sector news, events, and publications, and MV+, a media company that brings stories to life across the Maldives.
Established in 2010, Orca Media Group is a leading media & marketing company in the Maldives.
The group consists of 4 studios:
- Dynamyst: a reputed content creation studio based in Maldives specializing in creating a wide range of captivating photo/video related content for social media and other media platforms.
- Creative Tuna: A full service design studio based in Maldives.
- Hei Events: a premium event management agency catering to the world’s leading brands or elite individuals seeking exceptional, end-to-end event planning service in Maldives.
- Bee Digital: a digital marketing agency that specializes in social media marketing, lead generation & nurturing, search marketing (SEO), content marketing, marketing automation and websites.
Other products of Orca Media Group include:
- Travel Trade Maldives (TTM): the leading travel trade business resource for tourism industry developments in Maldives.
- Maldives Virtual Tour: enables travelers across the globe to take breathtaking 360° virtual tours of Maldives.
- Local Island Tourism: Previously published as the Guesthouses Maldives Magazine, the company has released 6 issues since its launching in 2014.
- Maldives Opinion Network: a Maldives based market research, data, analytics and consulting firm that helps leaders and organizations solve their most pressing problems.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org