Maldives Association of Travel Agents and Tour Operators (MATATO) has announced that they are to take part at the Outbound Travel Roadshow 2018, Middle East. OTR is a pure B2B meet, where leading tour agents and tour operators as buyers who do outbound travel. The Buyer data is reviewed and the most potential buyers for the year are invited for the Outbound Travel Roadshow enabling participants to meet a good number of potential buyers.
The buyers at the Outbound Travel Roadshow is entirely based on invitation basis and have the decision makers attending the event with pre-scheduled appointments.
MATATO has disclosed a tentative schedule for OTR Middle East 2018 for interested parties.
OTR – MIDDLE EAST
Dates: 11th February – 15th February 2018
Cities: Dubai – Kuwait – Qatar – Oman (optional).
• 11th February 2018 – Welcome dinner at Dubai, Participants get introduced to the invitees (the MD’s, CEO’s, The decision makers). This builds in your networking prior the workshop.
• 12th February 2018 – Workshop at Dubai & Next day morning Participants will leave for Kuwait
• 13th February 2018 – Workshop at Kuwait & Next day morning Participants will leave for Qatar
• 14th February 2018 – Workshop at Qatar & Next day morning Participants will leave for Oman.
• 15th February 2018 – Workshop at Oman.
Workshop timing: 14:00hrs to 21:00hrs (Respective countries time)
• The PACKAGE cost is US$ 3800 for 3 cities.
• Accommodation in 5 Star Hotels for 4 nights (on single occupancy basis)
• Airport transfers & intercity flights.
• Participation at the Workshop in 3 cities is STRICTLY for 2 delegates per table. (Each Exhibitor will be provided with a table and two chairs on either side)
Individuals who are interested in taking part in this Roadshow with MATATO are advised to fill in the Co-Exhibitor Registration Form and send it to MATATO with the payment before 1500 hours on Thursday, 30th October 2017.
Please contact email@example.com for the registration form and more details.